scrollSpeed = 130 lineDelay = 0 // Do not change the text below // txt = "" function scrollText(pos) { if (message.charAt(pos) != '^') { txt = txt + message.charAt(pos) status = txt pauze = scrollSpeed } else { pauze = lineDelay txt = "" if (pos == message.length-1) pos = -1 } pos++ setTimeout("scrollText('"+pos+"')",pauze) } scrollText(0) Hafiedz's 77 blog: Rain take you away

Kamis, 09 Desember 2010

Rain take you away


Been a long time, I fancy embroidery on the curtain of rainarrange your face a similar puzzle there,piece by piece, with adhesive on each side of memoriesLast time everything perfectly incarnateskubingkai painting your face in every melting misswhich I keep in the corner of the heart with feeling sadfrom season to season
"Love always harbored a secret and the mystery itself,in the sky, the rain, "you said softly stammered.And suddenly, your eyes water linangan reincarnatelike a swift flowing river swept me away into the upstreamwhere every hope we are shipwrecked there
Been a long time, I scan your figure at the patter drizzlemake sure each chip my dream to be togetherbuild a paradise on the soles of your feet can be a realbut always, it all be over soonand gone with the wind on the porch
"Believe me, I have dinadi didarah you like you have me," you whispered softlywhen your shadow, slowly fading behind rinai rain.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates